Improve outcomes in kidney health
Reduce costs and improve access to care with smartphone-powered kidney screening.
Kidney Check kit is designed to measure albumin, an early sign of kidney damage
Urine test is completed by snapping a picture of the dipstick using a smartphone app
Results are analyzed, and available immediately for the doctor to review
Smartphone-powered kidney testing
Promote early detection while significantly boosting revenue and quality performance. Our kidney screening service has demonstrated significant gains for health plans by preventing progression of the disease, reducing the total cost of care, and improving risk scoring. Based on an actuarial evaluation, health plans can earn a positive ROI3 within two years by increasing test adherence and identifying CKD earlier.
Get your custom report
Please fill in the form to receive a detailed cost-effectiveness analysis for your health plan, including:
- A breakdown of your at-risk population
- Drill-down of your potential net gains
- ROI calculation for your total population
- Sensitivity analysis of your cost-savings potential
1. Validated in a rollout with Geisinger Health, among consented untested population. BMC Nephrol 20, 132 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12882-019-1324-z
2. Outcomes derived from a model performed by an external credentialed actuary. The model is based on an actuarial evaluation of medical and pharmacy claims data representing 4.9 million members managed under Medicare Advantage and 12.7 million members managed under commercial plans. Net gain and ROI is calculated assuming proper management and treatment of the disease after diagnosis.