Digital Home Testing: Diabetes Management in COVID and Beyond
Join Us for a Virtual Event
9:30-11:30 am (GMT+1)
On the Agenda
Remote care has proven to be vital during the pandemic as a way to continue monitoring people with chronic conditions without the need to leave the safety of home. But is home-based testing here to stay? Join us for a virtual discussion with healthcare leaders, clinical practitioners, and patients on how digital remote care can widen accessibility to services and improve early diagnosis of complications for people with diabetes.
- Why traditional models of service delivery are failing to engage the patient population
- How digital remote care can improve patient engagement and access to services
- How home urinalysis improves uptake of kidney health testing for people with diabetes
- The impact of digital innovation on health outcomes and patient experience
- What’s next for the wider adoption of a digital-first approach to home testing in the UK
Event Chair, Former Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department of Health
National Specialty Advisor for Diabetes, NHS England
Consultant in Diabetes and Endocrinology, Clinical Lead Diabetes at Sussex Health & Care Partnership
CEO and Chief Medical Officer of MyWay Digital Health
Deputy Director, NHS Innovation Accelerator
Partnerships Director at Healthy.io
Please join us for this virtual event to hear from healthcare leaders, clinicians, and patients addressing the pressing issues surrounding diabetes management and the shift to at-home testing.
If you can’t make it, register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the sessions after the event.