with At-Home Testing
by shifting testing from the lab to the home.
We send ACR test kits2 directly to patients' homes with their prior consent
Patients self-test using our test kit and app, snapping a picture with their phones
Results are analyzed, and available immediately for the doctor to review
Smartphone-Powered Kidney Testing
Get Your Custom Report
Please fill in the form to receive a detailed cost-effectiveness analysis for your health plan, including:
- A breakdown of your at-risk population
- Drill-down of your potential net gains
- ROI calculation for your total population
- Sensitivity analysis of your cost-savings potential
1. Validated in a rollout with Geisinger Health, among consented untested population. BMC Nephrol 20, 132 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12882-019-1324-z
2. FDA-cleared for professional use. Home-testing device is currently limited to investigational use in the United States.
3. Outcomes derived from a model performed by an external credentialed actuary. The model is based on an actuarial evaluation of medical and pharmacy claims data representing 4.9 million members managed under Medicare Advantage and 12.7 million members managed under commercial plans. Net gain and ROI is calculated assuming proper management and treatment of the disease after diagnosis.
Copyright © 2020 Healthy.io. All rights reserved.